Download the free GoToMeeting app and join, host or schedule a GoToMeeting session right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Whatever the presenter shows on their screen, you see on yours: slide presentations, design mockups, spreadsheets, reports. And, with the help of Apple’s new continuity feature, you can even start a meeting on your iPhone or iPad and automatically transfer it to your Mac — perfect for when you’re a few minutes late returning to your desk.
Not a customer? That’s ok — anyone can join GoToMeeting sessions free. And if you want to host your own meetings, you can buy a GoToMeeting subscription or start a 30-day trial directly from the app.
•New: One-tap dial in to the phone conference or connect to audio using WiFi or 4G/3G
•New: See your meeting schedule and join with a single tap.
•Schedule future meetings or launch an ad-hoc session.
•Present your ShareFile or Dropbox cloud documents directly from your iPad.
•Participate in video conferencing when using an iPad.
•Brainstorm with the onscreen highlighter and whiteboard (iPad only).
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
There’s no purchase necessary to attend GoToMeeting sessions. There are two easy ways to join a session:
• Tap the invitation link in your email or calendar.
• Open the GoToMeeting app and enter the meeting ID number. (Or connect GoToMeeting with your calendar to easily join your upcoming meetings in one tap from the app.)
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You must have a GoToMeeting account to host meetings.
• Open the GoToMeeting app and log in.
• Tap Meet Now to start an ad-hoc meeting or tap a scheduled meeting on the calendar.
• Pass presenter controls to anyone in the meeting if they have content to share. If you’re using an iPad, you can access and present content stored on cloud services.
When you join or start a meeting, you’ll automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• If you prefer to call in over the phone line, you can one-tap dial in after joining the session. (Note: iPhone users on the Verizon network cannot connect to the meeting and use the phone line at the same time.)
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
VIDEO CONFERENCING (iPad only)
If others are using webcams, you will automatically see them upon joining the meeting.
• GoToMeeting attendees can turn on their webcams by tapping the webcam icon then the Share My Webcam button.
• While it is possible to stream video over 4G/3G, we do recommend Wi-Fi to avoid expensive data charges with your network carrier.
8 user ratings.
Content Advisory Rating