Get the most incredible reading experience on your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Access over 2.5 million books—including 1 million FREE titles—plus magazines, newspapers, comics and more. Download the app from iTunes then set up your NOOK® account on the NOOK® Store. Sample NOOK® Books FREE and try any newspaper or magazine FREE for 14 days. Plus get FREE Family Classics for your iPhone or iPad.*
Shop the NOOK® Store and find titles tailored to your interests with ultra-personalised recommendations from the world’s largest bookseller. Then, enjoy an amazing, highly optimised reading experience with your NOOK® App wherever you go. Start reading on one device and continue on another.
NOOK Everywhere, the must-have app for readers.
• Massive selection of over 2.5 million eBooks, magazines, newspapers, comics and children’s books.
• Sample NOOK® eBooks FREE. Explore the best of fiction, sci-fi, mystery, romance and more.
• Choose from your favourite magazines and newspapers. Try any title FREE for 14 days.
• Adjustable font sizes and styles, line spacing, margins and screen brightness for more comfortable reading. Select Night Mode for easier bedtime reading.
• Syncs your last page, bookmarks and notes so you can pick up where you left off
• My Shelves: Organise your library as you wish by creating stacks of eBooks, magazines and your own files
• Enhanced library UI and faster performance
• Full screen magazines and PDF
• Read NOOK eBooks on your NOOK® HD, NOOK® HD+, NOOK® Simple Touch, NOOK® Simple Touch GlowLight™ and Android-based devices.
• Search inside the book and look up words with the downloadable in-app dictionary.
• Add notes, bookmarks and highlights as you read.
• Customise background and text colours. Use themes or create your own.
• Read in portrait or landscape mode.
• Easily transfer EPUB and PDF files.
• Language support for British English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
• Accessible to blind and low vision users leveraging Apple assistive technology, including screen magnification and VoiceOver.
• Shop for books, magazines and newspapers and manage your account by visiting the NOOK Store.
BESTSELLING BOOKS INCLUDE:
• Romance – Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow, Fairytale of New York, A Week in Winter, A Walk in the Park, Hotel Vendome
• Fiction – A Week in Winter, The Woman Who Went to Bed for a Year, Bring up the Bodies, The Casual Vacancy, Oh Dear Sylvia
• Mystery – Gone Girl, Before I Go To Sleep, One Shot, The Racketeer, Watching the Dark
• Books for Teens – Changeling, Fault in Our Stars, Twilight, Dodger, Zom-B
• Books for Young Readers – Ratburger, Diary of A Wimpy Kid, Wonder, Mark of Athena, The Worst Thing About My Sister
• Science-Fiction & Fantasy – The Hobbit, Game of Thrones, Memory of Light, Soul Music, Hydrogen Sonata
BESTSELLING AUTHORS INCLUDE:
• Lee Child
• David Walliams
• James Patterson
• Terry Pratchett
• Hilary Mantel
• Jacqueline Wilson
BESTSELLING MAGAZINES INCLUDE:
• OK! Magazine
• Cosmopolitan UK
• Woman & Home
• Good Housekeeping UK
BESTSELLING NEWSPAPERS INCLUDE:
• The Independent
• Daily Star
• Daily Express
• London Evening Standard
• The Onion
BESTSELLING NOOK COMICS INCLUDE:
• DC Comics: Superman, Batman, Sandman, Fables, V for Vendetta
• Dark Horse Comics: Sin City, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
• Image Comics: The Walking Dead
• IDW: Star Trek, Doctor Who, The Rocketeer
• Top Shelf: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Owly
Selection shown above for UK users only; selection and price of e-books and e-periodicals may vary by country.
*NOOK account and credit card registration required.
iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the US and other countries.
2 user ratings.
Content Advisory Rating